About Recorded Responses
View all of the responses that are closed and recorded in your data set. Click the Recorded Response tab to see the response ID, name, or IP address for each respondent as well as their response type, start time, end time, and duration.
Searching for Responses
Search for respondents that meet criteria you specify. To search for respondents, type information in any of the Response Search Criteria fields and click Search.
The following criteria are available:
- Response Type – Search for responses that are identified only by an IP Address, responses that came from a Panel, those that are Imported, responses that are flagged as Spam, Survey Tests, or Survey Previews.
- From Date and To End Date – Search for respondents who started or ended the survey before or after a specified date.
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address, or External Reference – Search for respondents who have the information you specify as part of their panel fields.
- Response ID – Search according to a specific response ID.
Viewing Individual Responses
View a participant’s response and download a PDF response summary for each individual response.
To view an individual response:
- Find the response you want to view in the Response List.
- Click the Response ID.
- If desired, click the PDF button to download a copy of the response summary.
Remove specific responses from your data set.
To delete a response:
Note: Alternatively, click the Advanced Options menu to delete Survey Previews, Survey Tests, Imported Responses, or All Responses.
- Find the responses that you want to delete in the Response List.
- Select the response that you are deleting.
- Click Delete.