About Panel Actions
To manage your panels, go to the Panels tab. To the right of your panels list is the Panel Actions column, which contains useful panel options.
Using Available Panel Actions
- Export Panel: Download a copy of your panel as a .CSV file. You can use the export option to edit or update your panel. After clicking Export, a list of options will be available to you. You can choose the file type and whether to export the Embedded Data. You can also choose to download all panel members, only subscribed members, or only unsubscribed members.
- Large panels will need some time to export. These exports work in the background, you can leave the page and work on something else while the panel export is generated.
- Embedded Data: See the list of embedded data fields saved in your panel, along with all of their associated values.
- Move Panel: Transfer your panel to a different library (such as a Group library) or into a category that you have created.
- Send Email: Send an email to your participants that does not include a survey link.