Using Custom CSS
Beyond our extensive set of built-in customization options, custom CSS can be inserted into a survey for exact styling control.
The ability to add custom coding is provided as-is. Our support team is not able to offer assistance or consultation on custom coding at this time.
For details on adding your CSS code, refer to our guide on implementing custom CSS.
Survey CSS Classes
The following are common CSS classes available to modify within surveys. Note that any style may be modified through CSS and you are not limited to this list. For identifying additional classes and IDs, we recommend using the developer tools built in to your preferred web browser.
- #SurveyEngineBody: The background of the entire survey page.
- .Skin .SkinInner: The container for the questions area as well as the header and footer.
- .Skin #SkinContent: The background for the questions area of the survey.
- .Skin #LogoBar: The container for the logo on your survey.
- html .Skin #Logo: The logo for your survey.
- .Skin #Buttons: The next and previous buttons.
- .Skin .QuestionText: The question text.