Advanced Options Overview
Change the Advanced Options for your survey by clicking on the Advanced Options drop-down box on the right-hand side of the gray navigation bar.
- Add Block: Create a new block of questions at the bottom of your survey.
- Survey Preview Mode: Toggle between the Survey Preview Mode, where questions in the editor appear as they will to the participant, and the condensed mode, where the page loads quicker for easier editing.
- Strip Formatting: Remove all formatting from the selected question or questions.
- Auto-Number Questions: Change the export tags for all of your questions.
- Check Survey Accessibility: Determine if your survey is accessible for those with disabilities who use screen readers and receive suggestions for improvement.
- Triggers: Set your survey to automatically send emails through the Email Trigger, or add participants to a panel every time a response is submitted by setting up a Panel Trigger.
- Salesforce Integration: Integrate survey information with your Salesforce database. (This is an extra feature. Talk to your account manager to learn more)
- Quotas: Create and monitor quotas for your survey participants.
- Conjoint: Add a self-explicated conjoint study into your survey.
- Translate Survey: Translate your survey into multiple languages, allowing respondents to choose in which language they would like to take the survey.
- Scoring: Add point values to answer choices to use your survey as a test or quiz.
- Test Survey: Generate automated test responses for your survey to see what the data set will look like before sending the survey to actual participants.
- Import and Export a Survey: Import a survey from a .QSF file or from a .TXT file. Export your survey as a .QSF file.
- Export Survey to Word: Export your survey as a Word document.