Voice of the Customer
Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- The needs and wants of your customers
- The relative importance of features and benefits associated with your product
- The expectations and promises that are both fulfilled and unfulfilled by your product or service
- What your customers need for increased satisfaction.
Voice of the Customer (VOC) is a term that describes your customer’s feedback about their experiences with and expectations for your products or services. Qualtrics VOC is a multi-source information tool that focuses on customer needs, expectations, and product improvement.
Gathering Voice of the Customer Information
- Direct interviews of customers (site intercepts, personal interviews, focus groups, customer feedback forms, or structured online surveys)
- Indirect interviews with your representatives (sales people or customer service representatives) who interface with the customer and report on their needs.
The voice of the customer is best heard as an ongoing conversation. The key to creating an effective VOC program is to gather and use information in a timely way that helps you to improve. Organizations often have multiple touch points with the customer that occur all across the organization, including sales, support, warranty, and accounting interactions.
Don’t forget that different customer groups may exist, each having one or more voices that can be aired to reflect experiences at the different points of contact.
Why Conduct Voice of The Customer Research?
- Customize your products, services, add-ons and features to meet the needs and wants of your customers
- No one becomes an industry leader without listening to the customer. Quality (customer perceived) is the leading driver of business success
- Maximize your company’s profit. Higher market share companies have higher profits
Improve Customers’ Satisfaction
- Identify and prioritize voiced needs and wants
- Prioritize issues and development
- Solicit and evaluate new concepts, ideas, and solutions
- Report your new developments to help them
When your customers share their voice in real-time with you and your organization, the expect you to listen, act, and report back to them.
Qualtrics Cutting Edge VOC
- Automatic collaboration for multiple sources of data from the different VOC partners within your organization
- Incredible reporting power that instantly integrates and displays information from multiple customer voices regardless of source, survey, or time
- Social media mining to hear the voice they share
- Text analytics for mining your text data
Cutting edge VOC includes the ability to scan, scrape and analyze social media to see what customers are saying about your company and brands. Text analytics are applied to summarize and report key issues both positive and negative.
Check out the industry leading VOC technology from Qualtrics. Easy to use and incredibly powerful. Qualtrics Voice of the Customer is an easy implementation for a small business that is robust enough for the largest multi-national corporation. And, collaboration is a breeze with Qualtrics.
Continuous Improvement With Qualtrics VOC
- Collect, organize and continually monitor the voices of your customers
- Listen, measure and verify customer voices to direct priorities and goals
- Don’t waste money and effort: invest in what matters to your future
First to market is often more important than getting it perfect the first time. The Voice of the Customer provides the early warnings and direction for your success, directly from the people who really matter; your customers! Be a pathfinder and hero in your organization by investing in products, features, enhancements and services that will take your company to the next level.