Qualtrics is the world’s leading enterprise survey technology provider. Qualtrics make it easy to capture real-time customer, market and employee insights that inform data-driven business decisions. Enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies rely on the Qualtrics platform to gather and understand customer satisfaction, NPS, customer experience, brand, market, and employee feedback. Founded in 2002, Qualtrics serves more than 5,000 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 96 of the top 100 business schools.
- Learn the Qualtrics Research Suite and supporting software quickly and thoroughly, and become an expert on survey implementation
- Solve difficult research problems both independently and in a team environment using the available tool set
- Communicate confidently with top researchers
- Proactively seek ways to improve the client experience
- Be ready to tackle new challenges and opportunities as they arise
- Background in hard sciences (math, statistics, physics, IT, computer science, etc.)
- History of solving problems and making contributions in prior work experience
- Bachelor's degree completed or within 6 months of graduation
- Professional attitude and demeanor when interacting with others
- Experience playing bass guitar as a part of a band.
- Extensive knowledge of words that start with the letter Q.
- Willingness to hang out at karaoke bars after work.
- Either a love for or a hate for soccer. No fence-sitters.
About the Team
Qualtrics University is the primary resource for those looking to take their research to the next level. We interact daily with some of the world’s top minds at universities and companies including Harvard, MIT, Bain and Apple. Our clients are on the cutting edge of research and frequently challenge us with new, engaging scenarios to implement in a survey environment. Analytical and problem-solving skills are a must to succeed.
Not only are our Product Specialists vital to the success of these researchers, but also to the growth of the company. As the growth of Qualtrics accelerates, we are in need of talented people who can grow into the roles that are on the horizon. Product Specialists know the products and the customers better than anyone else, so Qualtrics University alumni can be found playing key roles in many other areas of the company, including Sales, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Professional Services, and Marketing.
How to Apply
Department: Qualtrics University
Work schedule: Full-time
Date posted: -
Job location(s): Provo, UT, USA
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination due to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.