Front-end Web Developer
Qualtrics is the world’s leading enterprise survey technology provider. Qualtrics make it easy to capture real-time customer, market and employee insights that inform data-driven business decisions. Enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies rely on the Qualtrics platform to gather and understand customer satisfaction, NPS, customer experience, brand, market, and employee feedback. Founded in 2002, Qualtrics serves more than 5,000 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 96 of the top 100 business schools.
User Interface Development and Design: Usability is a top priority of Qualtrics Engineers — you might even call us a little bit obsessive. You will help make sophisticated research simple by meticulously designing the user interface to be easy and seamless, using Ajax and similar technologies to construct an absolutely awesome user experience.
- 2 years programming experience
- Strong foundation in Computer Science
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Strong visual design skill
- Professional attitude and demeanor when interacting with others
- 4+ years programming experience
- Database / Data Storage experience (SQL & NoSQL)
- History of solving problems and making contributions in prior work experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline completed or within 6 months of graduation
- Experience with libraries such as Angular, Batman, jQuery or Prototype
About the Team
Our team is a group of data scientists and software developers with a unique task: making data sexy! We create engaging web data apps that our most sophisticated clients use to make decisions in their organizations every day. We focus on building the unheard-of and making the impossible possible. Our number one focus is to take real business problems and make solutions a reality.
Our team is made up of a peculiar selection of Data Scientists, Software Developers, Statisticians, and Mathematicians dedicated to customer success. With this combination of skill sets and strong relationships with customers, Professional Services has served as the incubator for many of Qualtrics most innovative new products.
How to Apply
Work schedule: Full-time
Job location(s): Provo, UT, USA
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination due to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.